BetOnline To Launch $50,000 Poker Promotion
Online gambling site BetOnline is to run an exciting poker promotion throughout the month of December. New and existing players can compete for their share of a $50,000 prize pool through playing sit and go tournaments. The promotion will start on December 1st and finish on New Year’s Eve.
The promotion is a very simple one and should appeal to players of all standards. All you have to do is play in the special sit and go tournaments that will be running throughout the month. Each time you enter a qualifying tournament you will earn points, with additional points awarded depending on what position you place in.
Players will then be ranked on leaderboards according to the number of points accumulated. The more points you earn, the higher up the leaderboard you will be. The higher up the leaderboard you are, the bigger your share of the prize pool – with cash prizes to be paid out at two points during the month.
At the halfway point, on December 16th, players will be given prizes based on their positions on the leaderboard at that point. 25% of the $50,000 prize pool will be paid out. The remaining 75% of the prize pool will be paid out at the end of the month, based on the finishing leaderboard positions.
If you are not already a BetOnline customer, you can find out more by clicking here.
The Buffalo Bills have been riding high lately, as Rex Ryan's group has fou[...]
Today, online betting site Betway became the latest operator to be named as[...]
The Eddie Lacy news has gone from bad to worst in the past week. The Green [...]
The 2016-17 NBA preseason is rapidly drawing to a close, with several teams[...]