Bodog Launches 12 Week Casino Race
This week Bodog Casino has launched its casino race promotion, which will run for the next twelve weeks. As part of this promotion players can earn up to $120 in casino chips, plus entry into grand prize draw. The winner of the prize draw will win $2,000 in cash, so this is a promotion well worth getting involved in.
Bodog has always had something of a reputation for being innovative and this latest promotion is certainly an interesting one. It is also simple enough, and easy to take part in, so it should appeal to most players. Basically, players much complete a “Pit Stop Challenge” set by Bodog in each of the twelve weeks – earning a $10 casino chip for every completed challenge.
Players that complete all twelve challenges will not only receive a total of $120 in free chips, they will also automatically be entered into the prize draw. The challenges are as follows.
- Week 1 – Like the Bodog Facebook page.
- Week 2 – Redeem the code WEEKLYGAMES and make at least one chip purchase of $50 or more.
- Week 3 – Play the 3D slot game Rockstar, and wager at least $100 in total.
- Week 4 – Get dealt a total of five blackjacks playing any of the blackjack games.
- Week 5 – Play American roulette and wager at least $100 in total.
- Week 6 – Share a post added to the Bodog Facebook page.
- Week 7 – Redeem the code WEEKLYGAMES and make at least one chip purchase of $50 or more.
- Week 8 – Play Red Dog, Big Shot and Sic Bo, and wager at least $25 in each game.
- Week 9 – Play any games in the casino with a total wagering of at least $500.
- Week 10 – Play Jacks or Better and wager at least $100 in total.
- Week 11 – Play Caribbean Stud Poker and wager at least $100 in total.
- Week 12 – Add a tag of yourself to a picture on the Bodog Facebook page.
As you can see, none of these are particularly difficult. It’s pretty easy money if you enjoy playing casino games and have a Facebook account. If you don’t already have a Bodog casino account, then you can also claim bonuses of up to $600 offered to new players.
Lawmakers in Colorado are closer to approving and regulating sports betting...
China is known for having some of the most restrictive gambling laws in the...
By the end of the week, before the Easter holiday weekend, Montana’s Sena...
Despite having a huge number of gambling fans, New Zealand has yet to regul...